Monday, May 13, 2013

End of the School Year Approaching

 
We are quickly approaching the end of the school year!  

        How am I doing on this checklist?
               Are you almost there?

___  I have completed all of my

           Fry Phrases.


___  I have passed off all of my

            Decodable books.

___  I have practiced my math flashcards                         
       enough so that I have memorized                            
       my facts from 0 to 9’s and I don’t                         
       need to use my number line or                                    
       fingers.

___  I can add or subtract up to triple digit

       numbers.  I can regroup when                                     
       necessary.


___   I am in the habit of reading

        each day. 

___  I understand how to prove Intensive

        Phonics words through the Second

        Grade level.

___  I have memorized the sounds of all of                         
       the digraphs, diphthongs, and                                    
       vowels combinations to help me                                   
       decode words in my reading. 

          (Sounds are Fun chart)

___  I can write fiction and non-fiction stories               
        using proper punctuation.

___  I can sing all of the songs in my class                          
        songbooks.  We’ve learned 60 songs this              
        year!
                  You’re amazing kids!
         These are great goals to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment